Just like a car, websites need maintenance.
A working website is crucial to your businesses success and regular website maintenance is the best way to keep things running smoothly. Imagine a website as a machine with many moving parts- if you don’t maintain it properly, and parts become outdated or break, it can bring down the whole machine.
Maintain that good first impression.
Your website is a potential client’s first impression of your business and you want to keep it up to date and in working order, or else you risk them heading elsewhere. Your website should always be live and ready to impress your clients.
Websites are not “set it and forget it”.
While many people believe that once their website is launched they can just leave it and forget about it- this school of thought can lead to missed website issues which means lost customers. If a visitor to your website notices old outdated information, broken links, or missing content, they are likely to head to your competition for their needs.
The cost of DIY.
Others may believe that they can handle site maintenance on their own. While it may save you a few bucks in the short term, it could end up costing you much more in the long run. One wrong click and you could lose all of your important content, client information, blog posts, and more. Once the damage has been done it is much harder to undo (and with a heftier price tag).
Experience can save you money.
Plugins, hosting, and CSS, oh my! This is where the professionals come in. By hiring an experienced website support specialist to handle your website maintenance, you can continue to do what you do best (run your business) and have peace of mind that your website is in good hands and that your clients are getting the best experience possible.
Our Care & Support Plans include:
- Daily website backups (so your information is always safe)
- Security checks (to make sure your site stays clean)
- Uptime monitoring (so that if your site goes down we can get it back online immediately)
- Updates, to plugins, themes, and more (so everything is always up to date and secure)
- Monthly reports (so you know what is going on) *here’s an example
- A support team that is one click away (to make small changes whenever you need them)
- Secure hosting (so you don’t have to talk to another company)
If you are interested in a Website Care Plan for your WordPress website check out all the details here. Learn how we can keep your site looking and working its best.