Notification of Copyright Infringement
Center Street Digital and this website (“Site”) is operated by Qoala Group, a Washington limited liability corporation. (Collectively, “Center Street Digital”). Throughout the Site the words “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Center Street Digital. We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at Copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, We will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through Our Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through any of our websites or mobile applications by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to us at the contact information shown below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your complete contact information: your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
a. “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
b. “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice by email, with all items completed, to email@example.com. If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
We do not permit copyright-infringing activities through our services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. We reserve the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.