One of the ways to make your small business website deliver better results is to include some beautiful images. Nothing negates your credibility more quickly than a a cheesy image.You know that feeling when it looks like a business is trying too hard.
Also, please don’t make a rookie mistake and grab whatever photo you find on the Google. Copyright violations could land you in hot water.
So what do you do?
Here’s a few places we track down beautiful, relevant and FREE images for us and our clients:
- Unsplash – Great images, great search functionality. What more could you ask for?
- Stocksnap.io – Lots of free images. Solid search options.
- Public Domain Archive – Lot’s of images but has a less functional search feature.
- Gratisography – A little more on the “creative” side. A great resource.
- Negativespace.co – Quality pictures and searchable!
Enjoy perusing the work of some amazing photographers. Which reminds me… be sure and support the creatives out there! Thanks Markus Spiske for this photo…