Front End WordPress Developer (Part-Time)
At Center Street we help small businesses grow. We offer simple website development, maintenance plans, and digital marketing (SEO) services so that clients can generate new business growth and be assured their digital presence is working for them. Our goal is to make our company more efficient and responsive to provide the best possible service for our clients. We aim to be a team that takes pride in every solution we create and helps small businesses thrive in their communities.
We strive for:
- Quality of work and timely attention
- Honest, transparent and cost effective solutions to client requests and issues
- Creative solutions to business growth issues, leveraging websites and digital marketing as a tool for growth.
We accomplish this through:
- WordPress development process that includes discovery, design and development using Premium themes (Genesis+Beaver Builder or Divi)
- Ongoing monthly website maintenance to improve websites on a monthly basis
- Additional marketing services (SEO, PPC, SEM) resources to offer clients further online strategy
Center Street Digital is looking for a motivated Front End WordPress Developer that is up for becoming part of the team for long term growth. This is a remote position for 15-20 hours per month with possibility for more.
Monthly tasks can include:
- Manage monthly support requests from clients (through support ticket center)
- Work to resolve issues related to WordPress websites and client hosting
- Assist in solving website speed performance and security issues
- Develop simple WordPress websites for new client projects
- Migration of Websites across servers as needed
- Apply new plugin features to client websites (WordPress)
- Helping solve technical SEO issues as needed
Qualities we are looking for:
- English fluency
- At least 3+ years experience developing WordPress themes.
- A free thinker, willing to look for answers.
- Fully understands responsive coding.
- A team player who is happy working in a small team or 2-4 people.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to ask questions.
- Experience in cross-browser compliance issues.
- Experience in web hosting performance and security issues.
- Must be available Mon-Fri and have some overlap with Pacific time zone.
Preferred expert knowledge of:
- Top 50 WordPress plugins
- Beaver Builder Framework
- Genesis Framework
- Divi Framework
- DNS Management